Be a part of our team to support the Indonesia's export.
- Preferably permanet resident and/or willing to be located in Surabaya, East Java;
- Maximum 35 years old;
- Holding minimum S1 Degree from reputable University;
- Having at least 5 years banking experiences as Risk Analyst/Account Officer/ Relationship Manager in SME Banking;
- Preferably graduated from Officer Development Program (ODP) or Management Trainee (MT) program from reputable bank;
- Certified in Risk Management;
- Having good knowledge in Credit Analysis, Trade Finance, Insurance, Guarantee & Treasury;
- Computer Literacy (MS Word, Excel and Power Point);
- Capable in financial spreadsheet using excel;
- Strong analytical and organizational skills with attention to detail and the ability synthesize complex analytics into key points for recommendations to management;
- Strong presentation and business writing skills, along with the poise to interact with high level eecutives;
- Good in team work and socialize with others.
Please submit your updated CV to email@example.com